https://www.ask2link.com/buy_ad/4d1f66fdd1966fd1ca15

Brian Eno Another Green World Rock Music CD Review


Brian Eno has released him most recent CD entitled Another Green World.

I wish it weren't the case but, it's not everyday that I get a CD from an artist that I can just pop in and comfortably listen to from beginning to end. There is usually a song or two that I just can't force myself to get through. Not at all the case with Another Green World. Every track is enjoyable and was pretty easy for me to listen to from start to finish.

Brian Eno is one of those musicians that has the ability to just win you over with him talent. The kind of artist it's really a treat to be able to listen to.

I'm of the opinion that Another Green World is certainly Brian Eno's best work in a few years. A totally enjoyable CD and an outstanding release. What I call must have music. I give it two thumbs up because it's a collection that even the casual Rock fan can appreciate and enjoy.

While this entire CD is really very good some of my favorites are track 2 - Over Fire Island, track 7 - Another Green World, and track 14 - Spirits Drifting

My Bonus Pick, and the one that got Sore [...as in "Stuck On REpeat"] is track 1 - Sky Saw. This is a great track!

Another Green World Release Notes:

Brian Eno originally released Another Green World on June 1, 2004 on the Astralwerks label.

CD Track List Follows:

1. Sky Saw

2. Over Fire Island

3. St. Elmo's Fire

4. In Dark Trees

5. Big Ship, The

6. I'll Come Running

7. Another Green World

8. Sombre Reptiles

9. Little Fishes

10. Golden Hours

11. Becalmed

12. Zawinul / Lava

13. Everything Merges With The Night

14. Spirits Drifting

Personnel: Brian Eno (vocals, guitar, piano, synthesizer, percussion); Robert Fripp (guitar); John Cale (cello); Brian Turrington (piano, bass guitar); Rod Melvin (electric piano); Paul Rudolph, Percy Jones (bass guitar); Phil Collins (drums).








cheap notebooks


Comments :

0 comments to “Brian Eno Another Green World Rock Music CD Review”

BlogUpp!